Okay...I know Christmas is over - but I just got these great pictures of Kaitlyn and her little school friends singing their hearts out at the Annual First Presbyterian Christian Preschool Christmas Program...whew! There is something special about preschool teachers...to get 100 kids to walk down an isle of a Church packed with hundreds of proud parents and family oohing and awing, then get the kids in place, get them to stand still (somewhat) and sing without a catastrophe, is amazing to me! It was the best part of the Christmas season, and can't wait for next years program!
Kaitlyn & her "best" school friend Kylee
Kaitlyn watching Kylee...notice some kids are singing, some are just looking around...it was halarious!
Kaitlyn, Kylee and Garrett singing their hearts out...look how Kaitlyn is really concentrating.
Kailtyn is tired, I have a picture of her yawning too...at this point it was 7:30 p.m....past her normal bed time!
Kaitlyn & her "best" school friend Kylee
Kaitlyn watching Kylee...notice some kids are singing, some are just looking around...it was halarious!
Kaitlyn, Kylee and Garrett singing their hearts out...look how Kaitlyn is really concentrating.
Kailtyn is tired, I have a picture of her yawning too...at this point it was 7:30 p.m....past her normal bed time!
1 comment:
awww. too cute. You are lucky Kaitlyn sang so nicely. Mai had a field trip where they went caroling at a retirement home--- she just stood there covering her face, then she had to leave the group to come over to me! I couldn't believe it!
Post a Comment