The boating season started a little on the difficult side with Alison. The first couple of day trips we took, she whined and fussed about having the life jacket on. Even though she's been boating since she was 5 months old, she was less than thrilled to have a life jacket on all day long. As you can see she's a pro now - she loves the "boata" as she calls it.
I feel this way too.
2 comments:
Oh, those carseats look great. I have tried but can't turn off the carseat technician in me. It's terrible to see a picture that has nothing to do with the carseats, but to realize that someone is making a huge and dangerous mistake with thier kids carseat. Yours are award winners though!
Thanks Dawn, I always look at peoples carseats to see if their kids look like they are properly buckled...I'm a freak about carseats, and I don't even do it for a living! It's amazing how many parents barley even tighten the straps. Thanks for the compliment, as you see we still have not purchased the new Britax Frontier 5 pt safetly booster yet...Soon.
Post a Comment