Even without a big birthday party, Kaitlyn's birthday seems to go on for like 4 days! Saturday, her and Daddy picked out a new Trek bike (I think he's got motives with the new bike, he wants Kaitlyn to have an edge over the other kids for the trike-a-thon)
Sunday, Kaitlyn enjoying her 1st cake...
Grammy & Pop Pop, Uncle Ryan came over for a birthday bbq, and the Vialpando tradition of B.R. ice-cream cake - yummo!!!
Today, at school...the entire school came out to sing a couple of songs to her, including Happy Birthday - she LOVED it, imagine that!
Kaitlyn with her school friends having a party and snacks.
I couldn't fit any more pics, otherwise I would have put the picture of Kaitlyn truely enjoying her Leatherby's ice-cream clown with Grandma and Grandpa! She got chocolate ice-cream and managed to get it all over face, the table, her pants, and the booth. Kaitlyn really enjoyed her birthday these last 4 days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment