Kaitlyn's reward for no more thumb sucking was to get "sparkly diamond earrings" and with the help from the "thumb fairy" the process went rather quickly! We convinced Kaitlyn that she should go first (with some help from Daddy promising if she did he'd buy her more Geo Trax) and that was the plan all the way up until the ear piercing guns were brought out - and she hopped off my lap, and I had to go first! To be honest I thought it was really going to hurt, but I had to show no fear beacause I didn't want to scare her. It really didn't hurt at all, and once she saw my sparkly diamonds she wanted to get her ears sparkly too.
Kaitlyn filled with excitement...this was before she saw those ear piercing guns.
Alison waiting patiently, as we are convincing Kaitlyn that it doesn't hurt.
Kaitlyn just after...I think she's either in shock or mad.
Here she is looking all mad, but after she saw those sparkly diamonds she was happy - oh Brian's in for some trouble...3 girls, 3 pairs of REAL diamond earrings = B-R-O-K-E!!!
A new era...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment