Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebrating Ryan's Life


Unfortunately we had to celebrate Ryan's life a little too early...but we celebrated Ryan's short time on earth just as Ryan wanted it. With Ryan's closest friends and family - it was small and intimate, and for a short while we felt like a little family, sharing stories and memories of Ryan.

We cried ,we definitely laughed and somehow thru all the sorrow everyone felt, I think everyone left with a warm heart.

Ryan will be missed by many but he touched everyone he knew in such a positive way, that he will never be forgotten by any. We sure do love him, and miss him dearly but he's with us always in spirit - that's for sure! (he knows what I'm talking about)

Ryan's friends with his car before the celebration, with a tribute they made for Ryan.
Ryan's friends with him looking on in the background, we know he was there in spirit.
Our little family enjoying the beautiful weather we were given to celebrate such a beautiful soul, it couldn't have been more perfect.
The most amazing picture of all - my Grandpa Bennett left Montana, and that never happens! Ryan's way of getting us all together? Maybe.

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

Jenifer, what a wonderful tribute to Ryan this is! Your wording is perfect, especially the part about noone ever forgetting him. Do you remember that I told you once (a long time ago) that if I had a son, I'd want him to be just like Ryan?

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the celebration of his life, but Melanie told me all about it when she got home (where I was babysitting Maile & Mason.)

Here's to Ryan!