Monday, October 27, 2008

Messes, Messes, and More Messes!

Oh, the messes my girls make! Brian asked me the other day "is this all you do all day, clean up messes?" my response "pretty much." Sometimes I think I have the messiest kids in the world, but then again I'm a tidy-kind-of-gal, so maybe that's the problem ;-)
Above, is the door frame of our slider, that Kaitlyn painted a beautiful color of blue, while I was trying to rock Alison to sleep. I knew something was up, when she didn't come in 20 times wondering where I was.
Here's Alison cleaning up the entire box of Kix's that were spilt all over the table and floor while I took a very rare shower alone. I cleaned most of it up, but then she wanted to help, so I let her clean her own mess...never too early to teach them some responsibility!

Ali chose to pick up each piece and put it inside the vacuum, it was a long process!



No comments: