Kaitlyn learned how to ride her bike without training wheels yesterday. We previously went out with her a couple of times to teach her, and she wasn't having it, until it was her idea. So after dinner last night she announced she wanted to ride her bike with no training wheels, and she did! We took her over to the school to ride around, and she took off and never looked back! She crashed a couple of times, once into the basketball pole and one crash was so bad, Brian and I ran over to her, but she got up both times, and said "that didn't hurt" got right back on her bike and took off! I'm looking forward to being able to run, while Kaitlyn rides...I hope I can keep up with her.
A new era...
14 years ago
1 comment:
Oh my gosh how sweet, I love it!!!~ tell Kaitlyn I am so proud of her can't wait to come for a visit...Luv Aunt Kath
Post a Comment